Interested in learning about our corporate sponsorship opportunities? Please click here.
HIGH POINT SOLUTIONS STADIUM SCOREBOARD MESSAGE PROGRAM
Commemorate a special occasion with a personal message on the main scoreboard at High Point Solutions Stadium!
- $295 per message
- Maximum of 5 messages per game
- Message will be displayed two (2) times during the game; timeout in 2nd quarter and at halftime
- You will receive a picture of your message on the board via email
- Each message is limited to 5 lines of copy,
- One (1) message per screen for a period of 5 seconds per message
- Requests for messages must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of five business days in advance of the game (i.e. Monday for a Saturday game)
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey and Rutgers Athletics reserve the right to edit or refuse to display any message. Birthdays, anniversaries, welcomes, retirements and marriage proposals will be allowed. The message may not contain any form of commercialism, political commentary, etc., and must comply with NCAA, Big East Conference and university rules, regulations and policies.
- Once the message is approved, the Marketing Office will contact you to make arrangements for payment via credit card. Payment must be made in advance of the game your message is scheduled to run.
If you have purchased a group ticket package for any Rutgers Football home game, your group welcome will appear on the scoreboard during halftime, separate from the above personal messages.
Sports Marketing Internship Program
Interns with the Rutgers University Division of Intercollegiate Athletics Marketing & Communications Office will act as liaisons between the Athletic Department and various campus and community groups, faculty and staff, and local sponsors of events.
Candidates for a sports marketing internship should have a strong work ethic, initiative, dedication and a sincere interest in Rutgers Athletics. Interns are vital components in the success of the overall department’s goals and objectives and will receive valuable hands-on marketing and promotions experience.
Interns will be expected to work and act in a professional manner when representing the Scarlet Knights while working a minimum of 8-12 office hours per week. Each intern is also expected to work at various Scarlet Knight athletic events, including all home football games. During basketball season, interns may be required to work games on a rotating schedule, as well as special promotional events throughout the season.
If you are interested in our internship program, please email a copy of your resume to Marketing@scarletknights.com
Rutgers Athletics Posters and Schedule Card Requests
The Rutgers University Intercollegiate Athletics Department has a limited supply of sport-specific posters and schedule cards available for fans outside of the area. Please identify which posters or schedule cards you are requesting on a slip of paper and add in mailing tube (posters) or envelope (schedule cards).
- Buy a USPS-approved mailing tube (must be at least 18 inches long).
- At the post office, pay for shipping to the Athletic Department, plus the return postage sticker (both should be the same amount).
- Insert stickers with (1) your return address and (2) prepaid postage into the tube. These will be used to mail the tube back to you.
- Mail tube or envelope with postage to this address:
- Rutgers Sports Marketing Office
83 Rockafeller Rd
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Do not send cash, checks or any other form of payment in the tube. Only the prepaid postage sticker will be accepted. Tubes arriving without both the prepaid postage sticker and the return address sticker will not be honored.
National Anthem Singers
Rutgers Athletics has national anthem singers at home men’s and women’s basketball games and select home Olympic sporting events. It is preferred that Rutgers students and/or student groups apply to sing the national anthem at sporting events. To schedule an audition and/or submit a video audition for basketball games, please email email@example.com. If you are interested in singing at an Olympic sporting event, please contact the coach of that sport directly.
Scarlet Knight Appearance
Have the Scarlet Knight at your next event! Just fill out the request form and submit it to Rutgers Athletics Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the Scarlet Knight