• Seating and parking for all games (home, away, & post season) will be based on Rutgers Athletics Priority Point System (points are attained from contributions, years as a season ticket holder, Alumni Association membership, season tickets held in sports other than football, and President’s Council membership). Call the Rutgers Ticket Office or Office of Athletic Development for more information on the point system.
• Individuals wishing to sit together must submit their orders together. All seats will be assigned according to the lowest point priority in the group.
• Seating for single games WILL NOT BE ADJACENT to season ticket locations.
• Away game tickets ordered in advance will be mailed separately, approximately three weeks prior to game.
• If tickets are not received two days prior to the game, please call the Ticket Office at 866-445-GORU.
• Rutgers is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or parking passes. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
• Full remittance including handling must accompany all applications.
• For special disabled seating/parking, please call the Ticket Office before placing orders.
• Tickets subject to availability.
• Children 24 months and older must have a ticket to the game.
• All information subject to change.
• The maximum resale premium, in accordance with New Jersey State Law, is 20 percent of the ticket price or $3, whichever is greater.
• Season Parking Passes are only sold to season ticket holders for each specific sport that the customer purchases season tickets.
Gameday parking for Recreational Vehicles (RVs) and Buses is $100 per game. Parking for RVs and Buses is only at the Rutgers Athletic Center (RAC) and will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Shuttle bus service to High Point Solutions Stadium will be provided free of charge.
Please note that no RVs or Buses are permitted to park in Johnson Park.
Overnight RV parking is also available at the RAC. Amenities nearby include restaurants, groceries, and a movie theater all within walking distance on the Livingston campus. In addition, the parking lot is easily accessible to Rutgers bus transportation to downtown New Brunswick. Fans who wish to stay overnight can purchase parking as follows:
Friday arrival (after 3pm): $150
Saturday arrival: $100
Please note that cars in tow will be subject to an additional $20 fee.
Season ticket holders can purchase RV passes in their assigned parking lot. Please call your ticket representative to reserve your RV pass now. The cost is $450 for the entire season and spaces are extremely limited. Regular parking passes will not be honored for RV access into any parking lot.
Fans are only permitted to purchase RV passes for parking lots that they qualify for based on their Priority Points standing as of April 30, 2014.
Please call your ticket representative or 866-445-GORU for more information regarding RV parking.
A limited number of assigned parking spaces will be available in the Scarlet and Green lots. This Reserved Parking will provide fans with a reserved space at every game for the season. These reserved spaces are very limited in supply and will be available to fans based on Priority Points as of April 30, 2014. Reserved Parking passes are $2,500 for the season plus the daily parking fee in the appropriate lot. For more information on this program, please call the Rutgers Athletic Development Office at 848-932-7629.
Rutgers has received a limited allotment of tickets for all 2014 away games. Rutgers season ticket holders are being provided the exclusive right to purchase away game tickets. Fans can buy up to eight tickets to away games beginning at 9 a.m. on the day that the ticket holder is eligible, based on their priority point standing as of April 30, 2014. Within each daily tier, tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. The eligibility schedule is as follows:
Monday, May 19: 200+ Priority Points (Limit 8 tickets per account per game)
Tuesday, May 20: 100+ Priority Points (Limit 8 tickets per account per game)
Wednesday, May 21: 50+ Priority Points (Limit 4 tickets per account per game)
Thursday, May 22: 25+ Priority Points (Limit 4 tickets per account per game)
Friday, May 23: 1+ Priority Points (Limit 4 tickets per account per game)
Subject to availability, any remaining away game tickets will go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, May 27. At that time, Rutgers season ticket holders will be able to purchase additional away game tickets beyond the limits stated above.
Rutgers has created all-inclusive travel packages for select away games. Please visit ScarletKnightsFanTravel.com to learn more about trips to Washington State, Ohio State, Nebraska and Bowl destinations.
• Parking lots are open three (3) hours prior to kickoff and close at dusk, except for the Saint George Greek Church Lot which opens six (6) hours prior to kickoff.
• Parking spaces are limited and tailgating must be confined to a small area around your vehicle, except the Saint George Greek Church Lot which has a designated tailgating area and does not allow tailgating in the parking lot. Traffic aisles and parking spaces can not be blocked at any time.
• Spectators wishing to park together must enter lots at the same time, displaying matching passes.
• All stadium parking lots will be reserved for those attending the game. If you do not attend the game, you will be asked to leave the stadium parking lots at kickoff time.
• University regulations and state statutes on drug and alcohol consumption will be strictly enforced.
• Kegs, beer balls, tents and canopies are prohibited. These items are not permitted in the parking lots/adjacent areas at any time.
• For safety purposes, charcoal should be discarded in specially marked yellow barrels located throughout the parking lots.
• Open flames other than approved grills are not permitted. Camp fires/ bonfires are prohibited.
• Please recycle and put all trash in proper receptacles.
• RUPD and Rutgers Athletics remind everyone to please drink responsibly. Don't drink and drive.
• Gate Procedures – All spectators must present their own ticket. All items brought into the stadium will be inspected. High Point Solutions Stadium regulations prohibit bottles, cans, alcoholic beverages, coolers, umbrellas, noisemaking devices, balloons, laser pointers, pets (with the exception of guide dogs), balls, weapons, sticks/poles, containers, fireworks, and any other items deemed dangerous or inappropriate from being brought into the facility. By use of your ticket, you consent to a reasonable search for prohibited items. Ticket stubs are not valid for re-entry.
• Smoking Policy – Per university regulations, smoking is not permitted in the seating area, bathrooms, and lower/upper concourses.
• Umbrellas – To ensure safety and good field visibility, umbrellas are not permitted in High Point Solutions Stadium.
• Solicitation – The selling of any item by anyone other that university-authorized personnel in and around High Point Solutions Stadium, including the parking lots, is prohibited. Violators are subject to prosecution.
• Stadium Gates – Access stadium via main North and West gates. Exit stadium via all East, North and West Gates off of the lower concourse.
• Lightning Alert – Rutgers University Athletic Facilities are equipped with the Thor Guard Prediction System. In the event that the system activates, proper evacuation policies and procedures will be implemented.
Text Notification System
At the beginning of the 2010 football season, The Rutgers University Police Department (RUPD) and Rutgers Athletics implemented a text notification system for use during home games of Rutgers football.
The system allows spectators to quickly – and anonymously – report medical emergencies, rowdy behavior, intoxicated individuals, suspicious activity or other important matters to the Rutgers Police Department.
The goals of the text notification system are:
- to provide quick and efficient medical emergency response where it is needed
- to promptly advise the RUPD of dangerous or suspicious activity
- to report intoxicated individuals who may require medical attention or must be removed from the stadium
- to reduce the amount of time from the occurrence of an incident to a response by proper authorities
To notify the Rutgers University Police Department during the course of a home football game, please follow these instructions:
Text: “RUFAN” <space> your LOCATION and the PROBLEM to 69050
Example: “RUFAN <space> Section 121, Row 10, Seat12 medical emergency”
We encourage Rutgers football fans to use this system whenever they see an incident or problem in the stadium that should be reported to Rutgers Police so emergency personnel can respond to the scene as quickly as possible.